Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting Started

Hi all! So I'm going to Denver, CO this summer with an organization called project impact. Project impact is a mission/ discipleship training program were we live and work in Denver. While we are there we will be getting a lot of discipleship training, how to effectively share the love of Christ with those around us, real life skills such as budget living, conflict resolution, work ethic, how to find a job, and build a resume. I am STOKED (really excited) to say the least!! I'm pumped to live in Colorado, it's a place I have always wanted to live; ever since the first time I saw the beautiful snow capped mountains, I fell in love. So what is my role in this adventure? I am going to be a leader on our Project team; I will be living with and mentoring four younger girls (freshman and sophomores in college) my title is small group leader. I truly enjoy working with younger girls and watching them grow in their walk with God, it's going to be good. Right now I am in the process of looking for a paid summer internship with a physical therapy clinic or some sort of athletic training facility. So far I have one internship offer but it is unpaid... we shall see what God has planned! I am also in the process of raising $2,000 dollars in support, oh man I really need prayer for that. If I don't raise support I can't go. So if you guys could be praying for my small group girls, raising support and finding a paid internship that would be AWESOME and much appreciated.

It's time for bed... night y'all

Amazed by God's love,

Meghan  

No comments:

Post a Comment